Thursday, April 14, 2011

Cabaret rehearsal report 4/14/11

Cabaret

Rehearsal report

 

Date

4-14-11

Start

7:04

Stop

9:48

Break

7:58-8:08

Director: Ron Watson

Stage Manager: Jessie Drollette

512.299.2053

 

 

 

Late:

Missing:

Didn't Sign in:

General

Scene work scene 7, 10 Act 2 scene 2

Next Rehearsal/Schedule

Saturday April 16, 2011 Rehearsal Stage ** note, it is the Poppy fest so parking/getting to theatre could be a real pain.  Potential parking behind the theatre.  (if you can get to it)

2:30pm-5:00pm

 Scene Work - Act I Scene 2, 4, 5, 8, Act II Scene 4, 5, 6 - Ernst, Sally, Cliff

Set

Props

Rolling pin

Need a sash with Father time on one side, new years baby on other side

Sounds/Lights/Special FX

Costumes

Dance

Director

Music

Dialect

Actors  

Remember those bio's & headshots please!  DUE on MONDAY.  BEFORE REHEARSAL!!!!

I have started burning accompaniment CD's you can get them from me at rehearsal.

Crew

Melissa I'll need a bio from you too.  Thanks

Accident/Incident

Quote(s)

"If the proscenium's rockin' don't come a knocking" Ron

"saucy, yet impertinent" Kyle

 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment