Monday, April 18, 2011

Cabaret rehearsal report 4/16/11


Cabaret

Rehearsal report

 

Date

4-16-11

Start

2:45

Stop

5pm

Break

4:15-4:25

Director: Ron Watson

Stage Manager: Jessie Drollette

512.299.2053

 

 

 

Late:

Missing:

Didn't Sign in:

General

Scene work scene Act I, Scene 5, Act I scene 8

Next Rehearsal/Schedule

Scene Work Act I Scene 1, 4, 8, Act II Scene 5 - Emcee, Cliff, Sally, KKB, KKG, Ernst

Set

Props

Will need some clothes that Sally packs

Love the rehearsal props, they're awesome. Can we make sure the glasses are clean? Need to start working with liquids next week.

Sounds/Lights/Special FX

Costumes

Dance

Director

Music

Dialect

Actors 

Remember those bio's & headshots please!  DUE on MONDAY.  BEFORE REHEARSAL!!!!

I have started burning accompaniment CD's you can get them from me at rehearsal.

Crew

Melissa I'll need a bio from you too.  Thanks

Accident/Incident

Quote(s)

I suck and didn't remember to write them down, but we were very funny.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment